Kapellskärs SCR Camping
The camping site is situated in Riddersholm Nature Reserve in the middle of the Roslagen archipelago, consisting of a stunning coastal scenery with many rare plants and animals.
You can enjoy all this on our 20 km of trails. You can also experience the sea or the landscape around the camping by boat, canoe or bike, available for renting at the camping site.
There are a lot of activities such as a playground, trampoline, boules court, football, volleyball and badminton, sports and play materials, etc.
37 beds in nine rooms (2-6 bed), two rooms for guests with pets, and one room is available for disabled guests. self catering, large common rooms, 12 cabins, 56 caravan pitches, large tent areas, playground. and with approx. 40 guest mooring and 170 private moorings.
Self-catering kitchen, two dining rooms and a large lounge on the upper floor gives everyone the opportunity to self-cater and plenty of room if the weather contrary to expectations should be bad.
Catering for groups can be arranged.
• "Nature's Best" traditional fence-building courses held at the hostel two times per year.
• Daily ferry tours to Åland, free tickets are available during the summer, 1/6-1/9.
• Hiking by yourself or guided tours in the nature reserve with unique flora and fauna.
• Bicycles and rowing boats availiable for rental, biking routes available.
• Adventure park, playground and activity center on Kapellskär Camping 700 m away.
• Fishing all year round. In summer you can catch the Åland Sea Silver: packages with accommodations, herring fishing and smoking the catch.